At IGNITE, we encourage everyone to explore entrepreneurship and work with our partners to build a solid foundation for business growth. We do this by providing innovators and entrepreneurs with a safe place to work, learn, and connect with their peers.
In addition, we help our start-ups by guiding them in the right direction and giving them proper partnership connections, positive collisions, and capacity development to take their business to the next level.
With support from partner organizations across Canada, we support residents with the following resources:
◦ Professional meeting and work space with a business address
◦ High-speed internet + printing services
◦ Technology tools & equipment
◦ Mentorship program with retired professionals across Canada
◦ E-learning course platform with 1,200+ courses
◦ Monthly programming with partner organizations
◦ Office hours with Dashboard Marketing, CEED, and Futurpreneur
◦ Discounted legal services
◦ Healthcare services
"Through IGNITE, we were immediately introduced to key people at many organizations. they encouraged us to apply for the SPARK pitch competition and we won one of the prizes. We were introduced to Enginuity and quickly received funding that helped us with product development."
- James MacDonald, CEO Green Oil Solutions